Thursday, December 13, 2012

I WANT TO HELP YOU AVOID FORECLOSURE!



Part of my business in helping people avoid foreclosure is calling homeowners who have received Notices of Default ("N.O.D.s") or Notices of Trustee Sales ("N.O.T.s") and try my best to explain to them what I can do for them, often completely free of charge. Often I hear the response, "ok, I'll get back to you." I stress the importance of taking care of the problem as soon as possible- the relief one feels knowing the problem is being worked on by someone else on your behalf is SO POWERFUL, my clients have told me.

And yet I still hear it- people think that by avoiding the problem it will go away. IT WON'T GO AWAY. Going through my list last night I noticed another person I have spoken to and who told me, "ok, I'll get back to you" had been foreclosed on. The bank had sold their home to an investor, who promptly told them to leave, put their house for sale, and is selling it at a decent profit. The homeowner now has a foreclosure on her credit score, and was probably kicked to the curb with nothing. If she allowed me to assist her, not only could I have enabled her to stay in her home many more months (because the banks take so long with the short sale approval process), I could have also probably negotiated her to be PAID by her bank! My recent clients have received $3000, $5000 and over $7000 to short sale their homes through me. I have been able to also keep them in their homes an additional 8 months, 6 months and 11 months! So, please, with all sincerity, PLEASE let me discuss with you your options. I can probably help you in your current situation. I have spoken to hundreds of homeowners, and only a few didn't qualify for a short sale. I can short sale any home in California. The most important factor in successfully selling a short sale is an agent who is strong and experienced in negotiating with banks. We know what it takes to deal with Bank of America, Countrywide (now BofA also), Wells Fargo, Washington Mutual/Wachovia (now Wells Fargo also), Chase, Citi, GMAC, Credit Unions, Ocwen, Quality Loan and dozens of others. We know what is expected and how to talk to the negotiators, so you don't have to! Keep in touch with your bank if you like, but let ME deal with the talks that cause headaches.

IF YOU ARE IN CALIFORNIA, I CAN HELP YOU! IF YOU ARE IN ANOTHER STATE, WE CAN REFER YOU TO ANOTHER POWERFUL SHORT SALE AGENT THROUGH OUR NETWORK! LET TODAY BE THE DAY! LET ME HELP YOU!

I strongly believe that a SHORT SALE is your best possible option if you are dealing with a frustrating mortgage! I have seen it liberate so many people and set them on the path for better home ownership, conquering debt and relieving much of the stress that was in their life! For a FREE consultation to see if a SHORT SALE or a LOAN MODIFICATION is right for you, do not hesitate to CALL ME at 661-706-6922!

No comments:

Post a Comment